360 Photo Booth Software – Limited-Time License
Record, render, and deliver!
Prior to event, use a web interface to setup videos with effects, filters and overlays. At the event, use an app on an iPhone to record and render videos. Then share completed videos from the same device or automatically transfer them to an iPad sharing station where videos can be viewed and sent via text or email. Videos can include:
- Imported overlays with messages or graphics
- Imported music
- Adjusted timeline with cuts
- Slow, fast or reversing motion (boomerang effect)
- Effects and filters from built-in library
- Only available with purchase or past-purchase of an OrcaVue 360 photo booth
- Operation limited to within the US
- Does not support DLSRs, Android Phones or GoPros
- Software runs on iOS devices only
- Use with OrcaBooth and OrcaShare from the App store
We recommend using an iPhone 12 Pro as the camera, any recent-model iPad as a sharing station, and then connecting them with a cellular hotspot.