OrcaVue Life Purchase
The OrcaVue Life brings the cinematic “bullet time effect” into the hands of consumers and professionals alike. This is the most affordable, lightweight, and compact of the OrcaVue models. The user friendly design makes this unit easy to use and quick to set up with no tools required. Conveniently packaged in a rugged wheeled transport case, the OrcaVue Life is easy to travel with, and can be brought to a variety of film locations. It can support up to 2 people and is designed to accommodate cameras such as GoPros, Smartphones, or small DSLRs.
|Max Payload||350 lbs.|
|Platform Size||2 ft.|
|Camera Swing Arm Diameter||4-12 ft.|
|Unit Weight||37 lbs.|
|Rotation Speed (RPM)||20-150|
|Supported Camera Examples||GoPro, Smartphone|
|Camera Weight Max||.1 – 1 lb. **|
|Camera Max Ht. (relative to subject)||3 ft.|
The OrcaVue Life Brings the cinematic “Bullet-time effect” into the hands of consumers and professionals alike. The OrcaVue Life is the affordable, light-weight, and compact.
Highlights and Features
Conveniently packaged in an airline compatible wheeled transport case.
User friendly and tool-less design requires just minutes to setup.
Adjustable footprint can easily fit in the tightest event space, or extend out to capture those full body shots.
- Platform Diameter : 23.5″ (60cm)
- Platform Height : 8″ (20cm)
- Footprint Range : 24″ – 11’8″ (114 – 365cm)
- Camera Weight : 1 lbs (.45kg)
- Load Capacity : 350 lbs (159kg) Centered
- Rotation Speed : 20 – 150 RPM
- Unit Weight 43 lbs (20.4kg)
- Shipping Weight : 84 lbs 38.1 kg)
- Power Source : US Standard, 120-240V
- Remote Length : 10′ (3m) Default
- Stabilization Tech : None/Post Production**