OrcaVue Arts Scholarship Opportunity
The advent of the 360 photo booth has revolutionized the way we document events and share memories. Without the constant evolution of technologies such as the 360 photo booth, our ability to be creative, expressive, and preserve special moments would remain static.
OrcaVue originated the idea for the 360 photo booth and then pursued it until it became an actual product and then a must-have platform for expression. Therefore, in hopes of inspiring future innovators and artists to follow similar paths, OrcaVue is offering a one-time arts scholarship to a student pursuing a course of studies at the undergraduate or graduate level.
The OrcaVue scholarship of $500 will be awarded to a student who is enrolled in a university or graduate-level course of studies related to photography, videography, graphic design, or computer science with an emphasis on the arts.
Who Can Apply?
Students enrolled in accredited community colleges, four-year universities or graduate schools are eligible to apply.
How to Apply for the OrcaVue Arts Scholarship
- The subject of the submission should be an original image that best depicts your view of “the world in 360 degrees.” This is your opportunity to be creative as well as to express yourself, your goals, and your unique perspective. You may use any form of media to create your image.
- Please send all arts scholarship submissions to email@example.com.
- Include “Scholarship Submission” in the subject line of your email.
- In the body of the email introduce yourself and include your contact information. Most importantly, include a link to your submission via an online hosting site, such as Dropbox, Instagram, etc. Please do not send submissions as attachments to the email.
- Provide proof of enrollment in an accredited community college, four-year university or graduate school. This proof, such as a copy of your student ID, may be included as an attachment.
- Submissions will be judged based on creativity and originality.
- Non-original images and artworks will be disqualified.
- Submissions open December 1, 2021 and close March 15th, 2022.
- The winner will be announced by March 20th, 2022 and notified via email.
Artwork submissions and contact information are for internal use only. No information will be shared with third parties of any kind.
Please direct questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.